I have upgraded my hosting services, which is great news for you, as this should improve site speed. If you have a domain name email address with your website that is hosted by me you will need to update any email clients you are using it with. This needs to be done to continue sending and receiving emails using your email app or client. This includes Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, IOS Mail, or any other email app or email client you are using on desktop or smartphone. This is a relatively simple process, all that you need to do is edit your email account settings in your email client. The setting that you need to change are the Incoming and Outgoing Server Names.
Update Your Server Name For Your Email Clients and Apps
The Old Server Name Was : secure165.inmotionhosting.com
The New Server Name Is : secure181.servconfig.com
All that you need to do is find the old server name and replace it with the new one.
If you are not using any email clients or email apps and just checking your email from a browser by logging directly in to webmail then you do not need to do anything.
While I can not give instructions for every email client there is, I have include a step by step process for iPhone – this is what I’m most familiar with.
Updating Your Host Name ( As Of March 2016 ) With IOS Mail
- In the home screen of your IOS device Tap On Settings Then Tap On Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap The Account You Need To Edit, Tap The Account To Edit Again , Then Tap Host Name Under Incoming Mail Server
- Change This Setting From secure165.inmotionhosting.com To secure181.servconfig.com
- Next, Tap SMTP Under Outgoing Mail Server
- Tap The Name Under Primary Server
- Tap Host Name Under Outgoing Mail Server
- Change This Setting From secure165.inmotionhosting.com To secure181.servconfig.com Then Tap Done